This session provides an outline of what WUFI® software is, why it’s of benefit to the New Zealand building industry, and options for increasing the uptake of hygrothermal modelling. There will also be a chance to meet with some of the leading, local experts.
- The history of WUFI® and the Fraunhofer Institute
- The science of heat flow
- The science of moisture flow
- The WUFI® software suite
- Material properties
- Key building performance criteria for durability and health
- WUFI® 1D Software Demo
- Incorporating WUFI® modelling into your business
- Venue: pro clima HUB, Penrose, Auckland
- Length: 2 hours including networking
- Cost: $30 (+GST)
- Catered: Wine, beer and canapés
- Special Requirements: No special requirements or equipment required.Participants are welcome to bring their own laptop and pre-install WUFI® Light (Pro) which can be downloaded from here for free.
- Software: none
- Prerequisite: Sense of humour
11 JuneAuckland2 hours, 04:30 PM - 06:30 PMPresentation, Networking
- $20.00 excl. GST
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
You will be provided with competency in two dimensional hygrothermal modelling of building structures using WUFI® 2D. Participants will become able to set up and run a WUFI® 2D simulation of a building structure such as a wall-floor connection. They will also be able to interpret and present the results of the simulation.
Learn how to use Sketchup for accurate building measurements for use in energy modelling and airtightness testing.
Introduction to WUFI®
Begin your training to become an ATTMA accredited airtightness tester.